- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired and inerrant in the original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, and that all human beings are born in sin and totally depraved.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and all that believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension in heaven, His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate, and His Second Advent.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
*This article may not be amended or repealed in any way except for the purposes of clarification.